The MECHANICLONDON stories are all about the life-changing lessons we, that’s a London-based mechanic and his wife, have learned through both, our business and life journeys, and which include adventures such as entrepreneurship, copycats, a commercial property extension, career change, grief, loss, tragedy, a dog, three (real) cats, a most beautiful wedding and marriage, cycling, yoga and many more.
Without further ado, here are our seven key MECHANICLONDON lessons learned:
- Success is a journey. Failure and setbacks are not the opposite, but part of it.
- Your belief in yourself and in your dreams is what makes them happen.
- Don’t be a copy. Be proud to leave your own unique footprints on the world.
- It doesn’t matter where you are coming from, only who you are becoming.
- In business as in life, you reap what you sow. If you want kindness, be kind.
- It is never too late to change your beliefs and to live the life of your dreams.
- However small you may feel that you, or your actions are, you make a difference. (Make it a good one!)
Whatever obstacle or stress you may stumble upon – whether it’s difficult people or situations, delays, financial limitations or perhaps poor health – with these pockets of wisdom as your guides and as reminders of your own strength and power, you will find that there’s nothing that you can’t overcome. In fact, you may even start to see the good in the ‘bad things’ as they are ultimately the drivers for change, helping you to
- realise what you want and what you don’t want (so you can go for what you want)
- become stronger and wiser (which is who you really are), and finally
- break through to the happy (ever after) side.
#MechanicLondon #TheMechanicLondonWay #MechanicLondonWays #HappyWays #MayTheMechanicLondonForceOfPositiveBeliefAndInspirationBeWithYou #IfaMechanicCanDoItEveryBodyCan